Counseling and Mental Health
- Dr. Amy Wagener, Normandale Community College Licensed Psychologist, 952-358-8926/9356, email@example.com, C1112
- Cornerstone is a violence prevention organization based in Bloomington, MN: http://cornerstonemn.org/about-us/. 24-hour crises line: 1-866-223-1111 or 952-884-0376
- Hennepin County Medical Center (HCMC) Acute Psychiatric Services, Phone: 612-873-3161
- Suicide Hotline: 612-873-2222
- 24-hour phone and walk-in service for evaluation and treatment of behavioral emergencies and significant life crisis.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - Phone: 1-800-273-8255
- Sexual Violence Center - 612-871-5111, Minneapolis Office: 3757 Fremont Ave. N., Chaska Office: 500 North Pine St., Suite 303
- 24-hour phone counseling, support groups, education, and individual counseling for victims, and loved ones of victims, who have experienced any form of unwanted sexual contact.
- The Walk in Counseling Center: Phone: 612-870-0565, www.walkin.org, 2421 Chicago Avenue South, Minneapolis. Crisis intervention and short-term counseling to individuals, couples and families. No appointment is necessary during counseling hours. These services are free, but donations are appreciated.
- Fairview Southdale Hospital, 6401 France Ave. S. Edina, MN 55435 • 952-924-5000 • www.fairview.org/Services/EmergencyCare/Southdale/index.htm • 24/7 appointment scheduling: 1-855-FAIRVIEW (324-7843)
- Hennepin County and Sexual Assault Resources • (612) 873-5832 • Available 24 hours a day and at area hospital emergency rooms
- Park Nicollet-Methodist Hospital, 6500 Excelsior Blvd, St. Louis Park, MN 55426 • (952) 993-6600, www.parknicollet.com/hospitalsandpartners/methodist-hospital
- Sexual Assault Response Team • 612-873-5832
- Allina Health, Abbott Northwestern Hospital; 800 East 28th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55407 • 612-863-4000
- Rape Crisis Center • 612-871-5111
- Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women 60 E. Plato Blvd., Suite 130 St. Paul, MN 55107, 651-646-6177, Fax: 651-646-1527, 1-866-223-1111 Crisis Line, 1-800-289-6177, Nationwide: www.mcbw.org, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault, 161 St. Anthony Avenue, Suite 1001, St. Paul, MN 55103, Phone: 651-209-9993, Toll-Free: 1-800-964-8847, www.mncasa.org
- A.A.R.D.V.A.R.C. - An Abuse, Rape and Domestic Violence Aid and Resource Collection, www.aardvarc.org/rape/states/minnrp.shtml
- Sexual Violence Center, www.sexualviolencecenter.org, 24-Hour Crisis Line 612-871-5111.
Support for Respondents
- The Lactation Room at Normandale Community College is located in the Library Building in room L1700W. Please set up keycard access to use the room for a day or the semester from the Public Safety Office located in the Fine Arts Building in room F1250. For more information, please call Public Safety at 952-358-8280 or email the Title IX staff at titleIX@normandale.edu. Campus map information is available at www.normandale.edu/directory/campus-maps-and-directions.