Center for Experiential Education
Earn Credit Through Service
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Experiential Education builds knowledge, develops skills and clarifies values by engaging learners in direct experience, community engagement and focused reflection.
The Center for Experiential Education includes
- Cooperative Education and Internships
- Leadership Through Service
- America Reads and Counts
We've gathered together all the information you need about getting involved with Experiential Education. Please check out the links on the left and if you still have questions or concerns, contact us directly.
We are here to help you learn and serve at Normandale!
- February 4th, 2013, 4:00 pm-America Reads and Counts application deadline
- February 5th, 10:00-11:00 am-Nursing Service-Learning Fair Kopp Student Center Garden Room (lower level)
- February 6th, 2013, 4:00 pm-Service-Learning registration deadline (non-nursing students). This date may vary by course so check your syllabus or speak with your professor to confirm the deadline.
- May 1st, 2013 4:00 pm Service-Learning hours deadline. This date may vary by course so check your syllabus or speak with your professor to confirm the deadline.
- Leadership Through Service applications will be available in C1066 in March for the August 2013 cohort, deadline TBA