Feng Shui Tips
These cool tips have been provided to you by Carole Hyder. Carole is a valued instructor for Normandale's Center for Applied Learning (Continuing Education) and has been a Feng Shui consultant since 1992. She has authored two Feng Shui books, a video and is the founder and instructor of The Wind and Water School of Feng Shui. Carole has a Masters degree in East Asian Studies at the University of Minnesota.
Easy, Fun Tips for Health and Wellness
- A solid headboard on your bed can symbolize the support you need in life.
- Remove nine items each day for nine days to get a handle on clutter.
- Don't have childhood toys in your bedroom if you want to be treated like an adult.
- Use your front door often to open up to new opportunities.
- For clear vision about the future, keep the windows in your house clean and accessible.
- If you can easily see the entry to your office when you sit at your desk, you'll be prepared for what life brings you.
- The basement represents the past so be mindful of what may be stored there.
- Use your favorite color whenever you can to make your home a reflection of you.
- If the reflection in a mirror cuts off your mouth, your voice may not be heard.