Why Visit Minneapolis?
Why attend the Minnesota Compression Planning Institute (MN-CPI)?
- Minnesota people are REALLY nice people. Haven't you ever heard of Minnesota Nice? It's true. If you don't believe us, come and find out! "Yah shure, yah betcha then there bud!"
- Centrally located within the U.S., Minneapolis attracts participants from all over the country, bringing a diverse and national group together that enriches the learning and sharing experience. Attendees tend to stay in contact with each other years after the institutes.
- Minneapolis/St Paul, the "Twin Cities" is consistently ranked as two of the United States' top cities to visit. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture, affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to experience. Foodies will love the eclectic restaurant choices, walkers and nature-lovers will marvel at the hundreds of walking paths and city lakes and parks, and shoppers will never forget their first time visiting the Mall of America.
- Spring in Minnesota is gorgeous! - flowers blooming with vibrant colors, moderate temperature - it's dreamy! Known for our lakes and approachable social activities, you won't lack for options.
- Your institute host, Normandale Community College, has invested millions of dollars over the last decade to building renovations and development and offers new, inviting and comfortable, collaborative learning spaces, surrounded by natural wildlife preserves, walking trails, and our very own Japanese Garden. You will thoroughly enjoy your entire experience on campus. To learn more about Normandale Community College, visit: www.normandale.edu.
- Travel made easy - come and relax without worrying about transportation and accommodations. Soon we will have a block of rooms reserved at one of our partner hotels.
- What, you need more? How about this. As a large city, our prices for restaurants, etc. are very reasonable and affordable, making this a lower-cost option for you to experience Compression Planning.
COMPRESSION PLANNING SERVICES
Normandale Community College offers Compression Planning services to schools, businesses and other organizations. If you have a big project you need to complete with creativity and speed, call us at 952.358.8343 to schedule a consultation.