MN-CPI: What Will You Learn?
After completing the highly interactive workshop, you will:
- Discover 6 ways to develop meaningful ideas, ones that are prototype-able, cost-able and action-able the very next day.
- Get grounded in "The McNellis Master Planning ModelTM which you can use on 90-95% of all challenges you'll be asked to facilitate.
- Become adept at managing creative sessions as well as analytical ones without letting them become contaminated by "typical meeting-itis"
- Crack the code on neutralizing and dealing with "traditionally difficult participants" with 5 tips to keep in your back pocket.
- Get the hang of when to use Compression Planning as well as identify 3 "Red Flags" of when NOT to get suckered into leading a group destined to fail.
- Be prepared to Design and lead Compression Planning® sessions by yourself...starting the day after the Institute.
- Foster 6 ways to establish accountability by working shoulder-to-shoulder with your professional Compression Planning coaches.
- Pick up at least 6 tips on working with clients/project owners from Compression Planning professionals.
- Fully organize everything needed to conduct a Compression Planning® session.
- Prepare to break down the organizational silos by involving the right people in your planning and learn new ways to recruit the necessary cross-functional talent to participate in your Compression Planning® sessions to "give life to your idea/plan."
REGISTER FOR the MN-CPI
Register online or contact Normandale Continuing Education office at 952.358.8343