There will be a Japanese Garden Festival on the campus of Normandale Community College on Saturday, June 14 from 12 to 6 p.m.
Meal: $14, limited quantity available for at-the-door sales-pre-order to guarantee one
• Bento box with two beef skewers, breaded chicken cutlet served on cabbage w/katsu sauce, rice and shrimp-and-cucumber salad
• Asian dinner salad (vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free)
Events Admission: $6 presale/$8 at the door (children 12 and under free)
· Kogen Taiko drummers
· Sansei-Yonsei Kai Japanese dancers
· Leo Hansen (shakuhachi-Japanese flute)
· Japanese sword demonstrations by Seiryuukan Dojo and Five Elements Martial Arts
• Japanese archery demonstrations by MN Kyudo Renmei
There will Boutique shopping, information tables featuring various Japanese community organizations, and more. Stay tuned to www.normandale.edu for additional details
For tickets, contact Kathy Hara at 763-742-9990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other inquiries email email@example.com.