Student Life at Normandale shares in the educational mission at Normandale Community College to enrich the college experience through programs and services designed to promote holistic development, leadership and civic engagement in our changing world.
- Education experiences that assist students in understanding and celebrating their global and multicultural environments.
- Development of leaders with life and work skills to be successful in our global community.
- Initiatives and alliances with community organization, employers, and other education institutions.
- Opportunities for our students to learn from theory by engaging in practical application.
- Quality teaching, accessible programs, and supportive services that respond to the changing needs of our students and community.
- Passion in all that we do as role models for ethical behavior, educational curiosity, and acceptance.
Student life will be recognized as a valued partner in an integrated co-curricular component of academics.