Advising and Counseling
The Advising & Counseling Department is located in College Services 1032. We offer the following services for currently enrolled and returning students. Prospective students should contact the Admissions Department.
Advising appointments are typically 30 minutes and can be used for academic, career, and transfer planning, such as:
- Planning for future semesters
- Major exploration and career assessments
- Academic concerns, petitions and appeals
Express Advising Walk-in Service
Got a quick question? Express advising is available for students to have 10 minute walk-in sessions. Common questions include:
- Registration or prerequisite issues
- Placement questions
- Degree audit reviews and graduation advising
Our counselors and licensed psychologist offer personal counseling and mental health services, crisis intervention and referrals. Please see the Personal Counseling link for additional information, phone numbers and agencies.