- Technology Services - Computers, computer labs, software, IDs, trouble-fixing. And don't forget the help desk.
- Child Care Center - Learning Tree Development Center is licensed through the State of Minnesota to provide care for children ages 6 weeks - 12 years.
- ID Card Services - All Normandale Community College students are required to obtain a Normandale Community College ID Card. It is the official student identification card for Normandale Community College.
- Personal Counseling - Sometimes it's important to discuss your concerns privately with a counselor. The counselors at Normandale provide a confidential setting where you may explore concerns and achieve a better understanding of yourself - your feelings, attitudes, and capabilities.
- Testing - Placement testing, Make-up testing and proctored testing for other schools.
- Prior Learning Assessment - Get credit for your work experiences, job training or volunteer services.
- Parking - Procedures & regulations about all on-campus parking space for students, employees and visitors.
- Transfer Process - Transferring in, Transferring out.
Students with Disabilities
The Office for Students with Disabilities (OSD) is Normandale's program to provide accommodations for students with disabilities. The goal of the program is to offer students with documented disabilities equal access to Normandale courses, programs and events through appropriate and reasonable accommodations.
Normandale Community College honors this country's veterans and military service members by providing steps that will help ensure their transition back to school and the community. This commitment provides trained personnel in the Veterans Resource Center, many of whom are veterans, to assist service members and their families.