The Normandale Finish Line Scholarship Program objective is to provide performance-based scholarships for students with a financial need who are within two semesters of on-time completion.
- Students develop an academic plan for completion of a two-year
degree or certificate.
- Meet with their academic advisor or counselor to overcome any
barriers to success.
- Attend cohort workshops to complete activities that will further aid
them in their personal and educational journey for life-long success.
- Offer returning students a personal (re)connection to college
support services, academic and personal development, and peer
- Assist participating students with the goal of transferring to a
four-year degree offering institution with identifying the benefits
of completing their associate degree. (examples; reducing the
chance of individual courses failing to transfer, increasing their
current earning potential, and the overall power of completing)
- Backward by Design
- GPS: Goals + Plans = Success
- NCC 1000 Pathways to College Success Framework
- D2L Brightspace Learning Management System
- Intrusive Advising