At the Nath Advising Center both students seeking employment and employers seeking students will find information about employment on and off campus. A Job Board is located in the hallway across from room C1108. Resources in the Center include:
Students seeking employment:
- Go to website Student Jobs
- Click on Students
- Click on Find a Job
- Chose either On Campus or Off Campus
- Click on the tab Advanced Search
- Click on the plus sign for categories
- Click on the drop down arrow and choose a job category (you may choose up to three)
- Click the Search button
- Read the information then click on the I Agree disclaimer. You will see a list of jobs. Click on the job that interests you. On some jobs you will have to enter your name and e-mail address to view the contact information.
(We do not share your name or e-mail. We use this information for tracking purposes.)
- MinnesotaWorks - A free online job bank for job seekers and employers.
- Minnesota Careers - Publications that offer easy-to-understand education and career information for students and job seekers.
- Minnesota Workforce Centers - Minnesota's Department of Employment and Economic Development provides online job listings, job-search data tools, a job-search plan, tips to improve your resume, and the secrets of job-winning interviews.
- YahooCareers - Job opportunities worldwide.
The University of Minnesota provides online, narrated slideshow workshops. Note - Do not use the contact information at the end of the workshop presentation unless you are a student at the U of M.