There are a variety of services available to Job Seekers and potential employers including:
- Career Planning Steps and Testing
- Assistance with Resume writing
- Access to Job Postings and Printouts
- Recruitment of Normandale graduates
Students seeking employment
Thank you for thinking of our students to fill your staffing needs. The most productive method for recruitment is to make a colored flier to be posted on campus or you may post on line at student jobs website.
The flier should be:
- 8.5 x 11 with tear-offs (with your name and phone number)
- including a job description with pay scale or pay range
- Your name, address, phone and fax numbers.
Drop off the flier at the Nath Advising Center in C1032, College Services Building.
Job openings may also be e-mailed (if originated in MS Word) to at the email address listed below
Employers may recruit on campus (only if approved) Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. There is a $60 fee. We supply one table and chairs as needed. You should bring a small tabletop display and one or two casually dressed recruiters. E-mail me at email@example.com with your name, phone number and dates you want to come on-campus to recruit. I will get back to you with a confirmation.
Director of Job Placement
Normandale Community College
Job posting Info line with recorded messages, 952-358-8638. To contact Job Placement call 952-358-8638.
Post jobs directly online here